While thousands of people support AIDS Fund through AIDS Walk Philly and GayBINGO, many people make their donations to AIDS Fund through regular payroll deductions by their employer. By making a small commitment from each paycheck, people find it is easy and they are able to contribute more over the course of a year than they would if they just made a one-time contribution.
Currently, AIDS Fund participates in a wide variety of workplace campaigns in the Philadelphia area. Some of the workplace campaigns AIDS Fund participates in are:
- Bryn Mawr College
- City of Philadelphia Employees Combined Campaign (code 24-0000)
- Combined Federal Campaign (code 50723)
- Drexel University’s Dragon Drive (code 11-0000)
- PA State Employee Combined Appeal (code 5000-0019)
- United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania Donor Choice (code 2803)
- University of Pennsylvania’s Penn’s Way Campaign (code C0100)
If your employer doesn’t have a workplace campaign, ask them to consider starting one. Starting a workplace campaign is easy; it can enhance the employer’s image as a concerned corporate citizen; enrich the work environment through an increased sense of community; and improve employee morale. If you or your employer would like more information about starting a workplace giving campaign, please contact AIDS Fund.